Thread: Rane MP2015 For Sale (Made in the USA) $2200

Rane MP2015 For Sale (Made in the USA) $2200

I am selling my Rane MP2015. This is the original version, not made in the China. The price also includes Serato Club Kit (sells for $169).

I will post or send photos for those who are serious. This has never left my home. I retired from DJing right before I purchased this mixer.

I have the side wood panels as well. Willing to ship and split cost.

Last edited by VJ LouNYC; 04-08-2018 at 09:09 PM.

Damn Lou!!!..you waited to long to sell this...I already picked one up....if you can't sell it here,.place it on Ebay or Reverb,.I'm more than certain,that this will sell...Good Luck buddy!

Thank you brother. I am still in conflict wether I should or not. I might regret it.

Quote Originally Posted by VJ LouNYC View Post
    Thank you brother. I am still in conflict wether I should or not. I might regret it.
    Unless you absolutely have to sell for whatever reason, I would definitely strongly consider holding on to an original USA-made/pre-China MP-2015. They will likely only rise in value considering what they are and how rare they are, especially if either new-in-box or mint. $0.02 and some pocket lint.

I actually kept it. Didn't have the heart to sell it.

Good for you. That's a keeper.

Urei and Bozak rotary mixers are highly sought after. Don't know much about Condesa Electronics rotary - but they all look saweet!
    Unforgiving, unrelenting, unrecoverable double beats!

Once the wife and kid are asleep... the DJ awakens

Aren’t they already worth more than this?
    2X SL-1210M5G, Ecler EVO5

I've seen them sell in Europe for 2300 Euros. I think $2300 is the most I have them for here in U.S.

So I have decided sell this mixer after all. Going in a different direction. Please let me know if you have any questions.

*Original MP2015, made in the United States.