Thread: Sound Switch

Sound Switch

I just found out about sound switch. It seems very cool. I have currently been using my DMX BUDDY by ADJ and everything work great... however I could focus more on djing at an event with sound switch. Yes it will be a lot of editing I'm the begging but I believe it may be worth it.

Does anyone know if I can use my current interface by American DJ for Sound Switch?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Rad-I-Nation View Post
    I just found out about sound switch. It seems very cool. I have currently been using my DMX BUDDY by ADJ and everything work great... however I could focus more on djing at an event with sound switch. Yes it will be a lot of editing I'm the begging but I believe it may be worth it.

Does anyone know if I can use my current interface by American DJ for Sound Switch?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Looks like you have to use their hardware.

https://support.soundswitch.com/hc/e...Hardware-Unit-

Quote Originally Posted by shoot summ View Post
    Looks like you have to use their hardware.

https://support.soundswitch.com/hc/e...Hardware-Unit-
    Thought I would update this.

I've been using MyDMX 3.0, have been pretty happy with it, but really for my lights it was more static light settings, or occasionally throwing the fixtures into sound active mode to get some action.

I bought the SoundSwitch hardware a while ago, played with it, and was too busy to really get in the groove with it.

I finally have had time to use it, and I have to say, I am very impressed, I wish I hadn't sold my movers now...