Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I've read the beginners mega thread. I'd like to find hardware to CDJ FLAC and MP3etc

Many here shun Virtual DJ it supported flac files since the version 3 which was a long time ago. It supports all controllers and it flagship native controller is no slouch. http://www.reloop.com/reloop-touch
    All these controllers are natively supported in virtual dj http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Virtua...ntrollers.html
    QSC GTDaudio B52 Numark NS7 American DJ Hercules 4Mx ACER Behringer Peavey Koss CerwinVega Selenium VDJ= Sweet Music
    Owner DRZ Inc.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Millennium View Post
    So this suggests the S4 Mk1 is Stems compatible? Because they mention S4 but show the new ones on the page? Or am I wrong?
    Thanks very much for the help by the way.
    Are you interested in stems?

Whats your budget?

Quote Originally Posted by KAL View Post
    Are you interested in stems?

Whats your budget?
    Am I interested - sort of. Might be the future but I have a feeling the tracks might be more expensive and I'd like to get into classic DJing first.

Budget - flexible I could sort of afford a new Mk2 but not much else. Would like to try it out first, might get a cheap S2 and move it on if it's not for me.

drzinc : thanks for the help will check it out!

So I was out tonight and the DJ seemed to have a Mk1 S4 (unsure) and was doing stems mixes, with a background track of tracks just back to back. He was pretty good, especially thanks to the stems stuff. Is this the future?