Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: pio Djm t1 vs. rane 57 sl

Quote Originally Posted by NICK NASTIE View Post
    Has Rane released the pricing of the 61 n 62? Last I heard they were all rumors

$1999 for the 62, BUT dj's are paying much less than that for the mixers. I pre-ordered mine at a much lower price. I sold both 57's I owned.

Not sure if it helps but the DJM-T1 just had a massive price drop. I was on the fence about one for quite awhile but the 1599 MAP kept me away.
    I got an email from one of my favorite web stores a little while ago that said the MAP was lowered to somewhere around 999 at NAMM. I asked for the best deal possible and walked away with one shipped to my door for 899.

Quote Originally Posted by iammongo View Post
    Not sure if it helps but the DJM-T1 just had a massive price drop. I was on the fence about one for quite awhile but the 1599 MAP kept me away.
    I got an email from one of my favorite web stores a little while ago that said the MAP was lowered to somewhere around 999 at NAMM. I asked for the best deal possible and walked away with one shipped to my door for 899.
    Have you recieved your T1 yet? How's the crossfader on it?

The CF in the Pioneer will be fine.

OP, if you're a new DJ, you might want to go feel them if you can…personally, I think how a mixer feels is just about the most important factor. And Rane beats Pioneer hands down in that area to my hands…YMMV.