Thread: Denon dn-x1500 cuing issue need help

Unhappy Denon dn-x1500 cuing issue need help

I've bought a Denon dn-x1500 off some guy and I've been using it for 2 months now, it is in great condition, he is trustworthy and everything worked perfectly until a few days ago. The way I'm using my headphones while DJing for example when I'm bringing a track from channel 2 in while channel 3 is playing. Channel 2 cued, fader all the way down so you cant hear it over master, while channel 3 is playing out master, fader all the way up, and cued on master. I can turn the cue pan knob to cue and only hear the track on channel 2 on my headphones while I;m setting where I want my track to start, and when I'd turn the knob to master I could only hear the master, and on the middle I could hear both at the same time. Now the issue that I'm having is that all of a sudden (I don't remember doing anything weird) I can not turn my master cue on, without split cue button being on. The only way that master cue turns on, is if I press the split cue button (does not work the other way around). This is very annoying, as I have to set it up differently and best I can do is hear channel 2 track on left ear of headphones, and the other one on my right ear once its split down the middle, I don't like this, I'm used the other way and sometimes I've got the headphones only on 1 ear. Any idea how to fix it?

http://prntscr.com/il211o

Quote Originally Posted by Patrikozo View Post
    Any idea how to fix it?
    Replace the switch under the master cue button?

same issue - DURING LOCKDOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SlayForMoney View Post
    Replace the switch under the master cue button?
    Seems it's a CPU issue. Still trying to find a work around. Just bought mine early 2020 from some local guy. Worked perfectly for a few weeks. Failed without waring.

No pre sale servicing available. Frustrating, as it would cost at least £50 to get a diagnosis.

16 year old beast, that.

(thread is from 2018 btw)

On some electronic level, it does indeed smell like the switches are bleeding, so it's weird to hear about a CPU issue.