Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DJ Drops / Intros

DJ Drops / Intros

Paul from Bassline Voiceovers here again at your service.

I am once again offering DJF.com members drops for only $8 a pop. Intros a bit more depending on length and complexity. Ive created hundreds of drops and Intros for members here and they'll tell you, I always let you hear before you have to commit.

Contact me via email at basslinevo(at)gmail.com or visit my website basslinevoiceovers.com and use the Contact Form.

You can hear a DEMO of drops on my site or here on Soundcloud.

Thanks!

I can verify his work. Really good drops and quick turnaround.
    www.823entertainment.com
    Your Celebration....Your Way

+1 for Bassline. Great work. Great price. Fast turnaround

Listened to some of your intros on soundcloud, they sound great! I'll definitely be getting an into from you in the future

I'm another very happy Bassline customer. Paul has done amazing work for me, and his drops have been featured in most of the mixes on my Mixcloud page.

He's usually superfast and, on top of everything else, he's a really nice guy to deal with.

Keep up the great work, Paul!

Old-School DJ, Remix Archivist, Vinyl Freak, and Nostalgia Addict
    DJBadger.com | Awesome Retro DJ Service | Facebook | Mixcloud | Soundcloud | ACIDPlanet
    RUTHLESS PROGRESSION | Please don't rent cars from Dollar or Thrifty!

Definitely +1 for BASELINE. I received my first DJ DROP from Baseline after reading this thread. MAN, AM I GLAD I DID. He is TRULY professional, and like others said, SUPER-fast!!! I had been recording my own drops, but after receiving my first drop from Baseline, I can see clearly who is the professional and who is the wannabe. 6 THUMBS UP!!!! THANX!

+2 for Paul. I've worked with him twice and have been more than satisfied. Excellent work and highly recommended!

Excellent service from Bassline! Thanks Paul for the prompt service, everything was done within 24 hours. Very satisfied with the final product and would recommend to anyone!

*EDIT*

I see now, headed to site!
    2 x Technics 1200 M3D, Allen & Heath Xone:22, Akai LPD8, Audio 10, TSP2, Kontrol S4, Maschine, Macbook Pro MD314LL
    My Soundcoud | Battle Record:1 Win 1 Loss

Got mine, super quick turn. Can't beat it, especially for the price!
    2 x Technics 1200 M3D, Allen & Heath Xone:22, Akai LPD8, Audio 10, TSP2, Kontrol S4, Maschine, Macbook Pro MD314LL
    My Soundcoud | Battle Record:1 Win 1 Loss