Thread: Djay pro cueing help

Djay pro cueing help

chyped
    Last edited by Billy4299; 04-09-2018 at 03:00 PM.

moved to correct section

Welcome to DJF, Billy4299!

Before I answer, let me just say that there's so such thing as a free lunch...

Quote Originally Posted by Billy4299 View Post
    I've decided i don't want to invest into a monthly record pool subscription or buy music currently, nor do i want to play out.
    This is the crux of it all, right? At some point, you either build a music library (with legal tracks)... or you just don't DJ. There's no getting around it - even with Spotify and PulseLocker - you will eventually need to make a decision to invest in buying a library or stop trying to become a DJ.

For those few who want to rely on streaming services, good luck when your WiFi goes out... and it will.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy4299 View Post
    i decided on trying out djay pro... I looked online and apparently there was an issue with how djay pro outputs, basically meaning using two sources isn't possible, i'm not sure if any of you can verify this? If this is the case, what would the solution be?
    Apparently Algorriddim has an answer for you.

Good luck!
    -KLH
    Visit DJF's Beginner's MEGA thread and drop by my Facebook Fan Page.
    I've read the books like How to DJ right... to learn about... beatmatching, phrasing w/e , Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire but when I go to mix...

Quote Originally Posted by KLH View Post
    Welcome to DJF, Billy4299!

Before I answer, let me just say that there's so such thing as a free lunch...

This is the crux of it all, right? At some point, you either build a music library (with legal tracks)... or you just don't DJ. There's no getting around it - even with Spotify and PulseLocker - you will eventually need to make a decision to invest in buying a library or stop trying to become a DJ.

For those few who want to rely on streaming services, good luck when your WiFi goes out... and it will.

Apparently Algorriddim has an answer for you.

Good luck!
    Of course, it's not a viable solution to dj out, but honestly at this point i've got no intention of djing out, and in the context of a small party, stuff happens, not the end of the world.