Thread: Facebook & advertising changes

Facebook & advertising changes

So, if I understand this right (there are many different articles & news reports on this), FB is going to get more & more away from news feed advertising & focus more on its social posts.
    http://deadline.com/2018/01/facebook...rs-1202241530/

So, for us who "Boost" our posts to reach more people, which goes to the news feed, how is this going to affect our advertising one FB?

Lets discuss..........
    1) Contract, Contract, Contract!

2) Join VIP & support DJF: http://www.djforums.com/forums/payments.php

First of all, you're losing a lot of money by "Boosting" posts. That's amateur facebook marketing. You get cheaper Ad cost when you use Ads Manager to target the right audience and do some re-targeting.

If I were you, I would spend some money on a Facebook advertising course before wasting any money. But you're not the only one. Even big record labels make that same mistake.

Facebook will never tell you there's a better way to advertise and save on Ad cost, they'll just keep milking you. Or at least spend some time on youtube researching things like "Boosted Posts vs Ads Manager" or "Facebook Ads Targeting" or "Facebook Low Cost Ads Tricks" etc.

You'll save a lot of money by investing in a course or investing time on youtube as compared to trial and error.

To answer your original question. I don't believe facebook will decrease the number of Ads on the newsfeed, they're just saying it because people complain that every second post on their newsfeed is an Ad. If they do that will decrease their revenue dramatically so I don't see them doing it, this is just a publicity stunt.