Thread: FS: Audio Technica ATH-IM02 In-Ear Monitors

FS: Audio Technica ATH-IM02 In-Ear Monitors

These are GREAT headphones. I love the sound quality of these in-ear monitors. Best headphones I've ever used. If you've never DJ'd with in-ear monitors I say you give it a try.

Little used but in good condition. Includes everything that is pictured. The left and right earpieces, detachable cable, hard case, and three sets of ear tips.

These headphones are $265 on Amazon but I am only asking $139.99 with FREE SHIPPING. Located in Oklahoma, USA. Will ship to contiguous United States only.

Here are some pics

These headphones are now $315 on Amazon. I'm lowering the price to $99. This is a steal considering what they sell for.

FS: Audio Technica ATH-IM02 In-Ear Monitors

Quote Originally Posted by Roshanbhoj View Post
    These are GREAT headphones. I love the sound quality of these in-ear monitors. Best headphones I've ever used. If you've never DJ'd with in-ear monitors I say you give it a try.

Little used but in good condition. Includes everything that is pictured. The left and right earpieces, detachable cable, hard case, and three sets of ear tips.

These headphones are $265 on Amazon but I am only asking $139.99 with FREE SHIPPING. Located in Oklahoma, USA. Will ship to contiguous United States only.

Here are some pics
    Where in Oklahoma? Oh... Tulsa.😄... OKC here.😊

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Bobcat View Post
    Where in Oklahoma? Oh... Tulsa.... OKC here.
    I actually live in Norman during the school year. Only 30 min away from you. Are you interested in the headphones? We could meet and you could try them out before buying.