Thread: Just incase you are starting to forget us old DJ's.

Just incase you are starting to forget us old DJ's.

Just incase you think us old DJ's are long gone, we are still here. I can't believe I'm 61 and still doing this! Here is my best Disco Funk mix. I came up with it around 3 years ago and I post it every year. 30 minutes of old stool funk. If you never heard it, or don't know what really old skull sounds like, you can listen here: https://www.house-mixes.com/profile/...unk-mashup-mix

Just incase you are starting to forget us old DJ's.

Quote Originally Posted by Panotaker View Post
    Just incase you think us old DJ's are long gone, we are still here. I can't believe I'm 61 and still doing this! Here is my best Disco Funk mix. I came up with it around 3 years ago and I post it every year. 30 minutes of old stool funk. If you never heard it, or don't know what really old skull sounds like, you can listen here: https://www.house-mixes.com/profile/...unk-mashup-mix
    Very NICE, my friend.😊 And by the way, I'm even older than you... and after my gig last Thursday, I'm feeling it. I'd say the hardest part (for me) is all the bending over to tape cables to the floor. I really feel it for a couple of days. It's not so bad if I can come home and jump right into the hot tub, but it has been in the 20's here the last several nights, so I haven't been able to switch the hot tub on.😊

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is some funkay sheet.

... um Paula Abdul just kinda snuck in there somehow!
    Last edited by KLH; 12-09-2017 at 05:18 PM.
    -KLH
    Visit DJF's Beginner's MEGA thread and drop by my Facebook Fan Page.
    I've read the books like How to DJ right... to learn about... beatmatching, phrasing w/e , Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire but when I go to mix...