Thread: CDJ 2000NX2 Hot Cue Buttons - Loose and Rattle ?

CDJ 2000NX2 Hot Cue Buttons - Loose and Rattle ?

Bought some 2000 NX2's. Out of the box the hot cue buttons seem to have lots of movement before they engage. As if they're too high from the tactile switch beneath the button.
    On my old cdj's the hot cues felt tight and solid like the other buttons on the unit.
    Has anyone else noticed this on their Nexus 2's ?

My God! a CD/media player of that price range, Pioneer is definitely on a wrong slope, man! I was just talking about another of their recent products on a french forum, the XDJ-700 wich seems so cheap at 700.00$ US dolllars and I know am not willing to buy most of what they manufacture. Their studio monitors and the Interface 2 are still recommendable but the rest, nope.

Quote Originally Posted by hyperwolf View Post
    Their studio monitors and the Interface 2 are still recommendable but the rest, nope.
    Beware, there are reports of shitty phono pre-amps in Interface 2 (and 250mk2) making the pass through function almost unusable for listening to real vinyl.

Oh! thanks for that new piece of information, SlayForMoney but in my case I will be using it only for mixing with just a laptop, this interface and my Reloop RMX-60. I'll probably be one of if not the first to dare doing so. Back on your point, there is no signal gain control on this model, wich is intentional since the product is intended only for DVS but it also explains why, to me.
    Last edited by hyperwolf; 12-08-2017 at 04:56 PM.

Mine rattle, never botthered me as i bash the hell out of them anyway.