Thread: FS: M-Audio Firewire Audiophile w/assorted software and books

FS: M-Audio Firewire Audiophile w/assorted software and books

For sale: M-Audio Firewire Audiophile with SoundSoap Pro, Peak, Reason, Delta, Pro Sessions and Maximum Audio Tools. Also has a couple of firewire cables as well as the Soundsoap and Peak guides.

Back story on this is I got it second hand because I though I could use it as a pre-amp/headphone amplifier, but I didn't realize that you have to connect it to firewire in order to make it work. And since none of my computers have firewire connections, I have no use for it.

I had a buddy check it via firewire and it functions ok. I didn't come with a power supply but I will dig for one. I'm selling it as is.

$25 shipped in the continental U.S. I will also consider trading for it if the transaction is local. I could use a cheap turntable (like a Numark) and maybe a few records I don't have yet.
    Last edited by mix4fix; 12-03-2017 at 06:50 PM.
    You have no right to worm your way into someone else's day by staging your own self pontificating posturing and setting up situations that serve no purpose. You deliberately go looking for people to annoy,

Bump.
    You have no right to worm your way into someone else's day by staging your own self pontificating posturing and setting up situations that serve no purpose. You deliberately go looking for people to annoy,