Hey there all, new to this forum. I am looking into starting up a wedding/GB DJ service, and have a few basic questions. Any help or info is appreciated.

1. I just need to know the main equipment I will need. I am a professional musician, who has played many weddings. I already have two QSC K12's, stands, and a mixing board. What I am assuming I will need will be a laptop, wireless mic and a DJ controller. Also a table and maybe a facade. Musically, I am assuming I will be playing mp3's from the laptop. Anything else to add to this list I might be forgetting? Subwoofer?

2. I have absolutely no interest in scratching, vocal effects, anything like that. In any wedding I've played, there has been none of that, and they went just fine. I'm not looking to play clubs. What is the most simplified DJ controller I can buy, for the purpose of DJing weddings? Furthermore, with the apps they have now, how essential is a DJ control deck for what I am trying to do? If you take away all the bells and whistles that I don't need, is the controller used primarily for quickly transitioning from song to song?

3. What is the best way for me to get my music library together? As a rough guess I am assuming I'll need 5000-10000 songs, ranging from oldies, jazz standards, classic rock, all pop from the last 60 years, some hip hop, some country. Should I be buying CDs, buying off itunes? If I go the CD route, do I actually use the CDs in the controller, or upload them and run everything off the laptop?

Thank you so much for any advice you might have, and please excuse the remedial nature of these questions. -Travis