Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kids holding up "Ls" at High School Dances?

CrushGroove nailed it 'Kids are dumb' LOL no disrespect but you were on the right path. You should have dropped aqua. I know it sounds silly and 'not what a good DJ should do [I would like to meet the person that says that too lol I love AQUA!]' But i often see myself more as an Entertainer especially When I MC a wedding as opposed to just DJ and especially when i DJ/ENTERTAIN at a School disco or what have you. The sillier the better and hey why not give them some memories I mean as silly as it sounds putting a track like that on or cotton eye joe who knows maybe they will react. Maybe for the good maybe fore the bad but atlesat they would either
    A. Appreciate the mad tight beats you had spinning
    B. Appreciate some variety and another genre.

Hey they are all looking to you and you are the one in control.

Its like this year as the school Disco scenes kicked off I made a quick announcement just saying there will be NO CARDI B. The kids always want to push the limit with making play a 'song featuring a naughty word LOL and bless them I try and let a few slip by (believe it or not i was young once too. HEY I still am i love this job!) but at the end of the day your in control but seriously its great to vent here and for me I literally LAUGHED OUT LOUD when i read the first response 'Kids are dumb' i could just imagine us all in a room and you posing the question and someone just stating that little fact.
    OPOAT

Snowflakes!!
    This is my signature.