Thread: 2 Technics 1200 MK2 Turntables That Need A Little TLC...$500 OBO Shipped

2 Technics 1200 MK2 Turntables That Need A Little TLC...$500 OBO Shipped

Good Afternoon Everyone,

I've recently decided to shift to a different brand of tables and as a result I no longer have a need for a extra set of tables. I'm selling my 1200s that I've had and used faithfully for the past year. I purchased them from Guitar Center initially. The RCA cables on them need to be replaced. One still works with a little wiggling, but the other one just went out at a gig this past Saturday night. Outside of that no issues with the tables and they actually still look good and have all of the feet attached. I'm asking for $500 shipped as we all know that tables can be expensive to ship out via UPS. I'm open to negotiating as well. I have cases as well, but that will require a little extra $$ to make it worth eating the shipping on them. You can PM me or email me @ djransomm@gmail.com.

[IMG][/IMG]

Sold!!
    Last edited by djransom; 10-24-2017 at 08:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by djransom View Post
    Sold!!
    500,for the pair? of course you sold them,.if I would have seen this earlier,I would have been,all over it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DennisBdrmDJ 2.0 View Post
    500,for the pair? of course you sold them,.if I would have seen this earlier,I would have been,all over it.
    Me as well...