Thread: Roland DJ-99 Anyone?

Roland DJ-99 Anyone?

Just wondering if anyone here has any experience with this mixer. I do realise it's a replica of the DJ TECH DIF-2S. So I'm going to assume that they're pretty much the same internally.

Any comments on the crossfader? Is it the same mini innofader? I believe there is a "mini innofader plus" which replaced the original mini innofader. There were a few issues with the original mini on the DJ TECH DIF-1S so I'm guessing the 2S [Roland DJ-99] would have shipped with the "mini innofader plus."

Any feedback or comments would be appreciated. Thanks.

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

I have a DiF-1S. It's a great, simple little mixer. Pretty much what you see is what you get. I got it for learning how to scratch with TTs... which reminds me that I need to get back to practicing with it. Lol.

My only complaint is that there is no headphone mix/cue knob... but with this you really don't need it on this mixer.
    -KLH
    Visit DJF's Beginner's MEGA thread and drop by my Facebook Fan Page.
    I've read the books like How to DJ right... to learn about... beatmatching, phrasing w/e , Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire but when I go to mix...

Quote Originally Posted by KLH View Post
    I have a DiF-1S. It's a great, simple little mixer. Pretty much what you see is what you get. I got it for learning how to scratch with TTs... which reminds me that I need to get back to practicing with it. Lol.

My only complaint is that there is no headphone mix/cue knob... but with this you really don't need it on this mixer.
    Quote Originally Posted by KLH View Post

Thank you for the response. For what you get, this mixer is priced appropriately. It is slightly different to the DIF-1S & more like the DIF-2S which included the ability to cue the master output.

Take a look at the attached photo & you will see where they included the option to cue.

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk