Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Recommend remixes of "Top 40" tracks to me (Electro/Dubstep/DnB/Techno/Etc)

Hybrid View

Recommend remixes of "Top 40" tracks to me (Electro/Dubstep/DnB/Techno/Etc)

I try not to play radio top 40 if I don't like it but sometimes people just want to listen to a track, so I might as well play a remix I like .
    Recommend me some remixes of pop and hiphop stuff p/ty .
    I'll listen to anything to taste it (Idc if its really old or new)
    Or just remixes of popular songs from the past to the present .

Examples

Click here for mobile viewing.

Quote Originally Posted by edean View Post
    Already have .

ooh, alvin risk's remix of we are young

Quote Originally Posted by Interracial Tea View Post
    ooh, alvin risk's remix of we are young
    Personally, I didn't like it .

Hmmm part of a DJ's job is to find his own music...You can't research on your own?

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Whitman View Post
    Hmmm part of a DJ's job is to find his own music...You can't research on your own?
    Research on my own ?

I spend hours everyday day looking for new good music .

Don't tell me to research on my own .

this forum is for people to share, asking others for some advice is exactly just that - sharing and doing 'research'. If you dont like it, dont be part of this discussion.

These forums are really to help djs in every aspect of djing. This is not different than in the past when vinyl djs used to share and swap their records, and no difference to going to a record shop and asking the shop assistant for some advice.

just relax a little - music and djing should be fun and we live in a whole new era and global village. The rules of the game is constantly changing.

i think part of it is the title of this thread as well as the tone. i mean it's "recommend ME some..." instead of "hot/great such and such tracks". also, it is simply about what the op has doesn't have and likes doesn't like as opposed to an open discussion. least that stops me from actually joining in. there are plenty of threads where people are sharing what they like, but that isn't what this thread is about.

seems like sam is on point to a certain extent with his observation. thus probably why this thread isn't as successful as other threads of a somehat similar nature, which are pages upon pages long. that and it's top 40 nobody wants to admit they listen spin it.

however way the op worded it - its still what it is.

this forum is full of people who like to comment about how things should be because thats the way vinyl djs used to do it long time ago. Who cares.. this site is good for sharing.