Thread: WTB: Rane Mp2016 or Urei 1620

WTB: Rane Mp2016 or Urei 1620

Hi All,

Looking to purchase a Rare MP2016 or Urei 1620 in good condition. Please message me if you are looking to sell. Thanks!

No need to Private Message,..want all on DJF,to know (members will get first dibs)..I am selling both a Rane MP2016a rotary mixer (split cue,and cue/mix) with it's XP 2016a Processor(EQ) $1,300 great condition...and a modified original Urei 1620 rotary mixer (Blue power light, split cue/near mint)$1,800 to $2G (undecided)...waiting on Ebay,to raise my selling limit....shipping prices are exorbitant,and a local pick-up,is truly welcomed.

Quote Originally Posted by DennisBdrmDJ 2.0 View Post
    No need to Private Message,..want all on DJF,to know (members will get first dibs)..I am selling both a Rane MP2016a rotary mixer (split cue,and cue/mix) with it's XP 2016a Processor(EQ) $1,300 great condition...and a modified original Urei 1620 rotary mixer (Blue power light, split cue/near mint)$1,800 to $2G (undecided)...waiting on Ebay,to raise my selling limit....shipping prices are exorbitant,and a local pick-up,is truly welcomed.
    Hi Dennis. Can you send me a picture of the Urei and the MP2016a? I would be willing to meet to pick one of the units up.
    Last edited by WickedNY; 08-27-2017 at 06:22 PM.

WickedNY....sorry,had to empty mailbox...can/will send pics,of the Rane,sometime this week..Urei,is in storage,while I been reconstructing my entire Bedroom,and DJ set-up over the summer.

WickedNY....sorry,had to empty mailbox...can/will send pics,of the Rane,sometime this week..Urei,is in storage,while I been reconstructing my entire Bedroom,and DJ set-up over the summer.
    Thanks. Hopefully we could meet up end of the week.

Sorry Photobucket has become bloated.,link for Dropbox Imagehttps://www.dropbox.com/s/npobbfc6yh..._0434.JPG?dl=0
    Last edited by DennisBdrmDJ 2.0; 09-01-2017 at 02:18 PM.

this is a link to a downloadable file folder of about 30 pics I took of the mixer.in full disclosure, I also added,pictures (see last 4 pics) of it flaws..missing a cap,on one of the phono ground...the connector wire, between the mixer and the EQ,is yellowing,.and the knob,on the number 1 input is free and loose (easily correctable).a little paint on the inside of mixer's ears...judge for yourself,it still in great condition. https://mega.nz/#F!EshGmAhY!c8vucAcnavDYp9bn2lFmpA Know,what you are buying...this is The Rane MP2016a Model rotary mixer (the Mp2016 model didn't have split-cue,and the later model MP 2016s had inferior pots).
    Last edited by DennisBdrmDJ 2.0; 09-01-2017 at 01:54 PM.

I might be selling my Rane MP2015 in October if your interested.

Quote Originally Posted by VJ LouNYC View Post
    I might be selling my Rane MP2015 in October if your interested.
    lou,contact me.

this is a link to a downloadable file folder of about 30 pics I took of the mixer.in full disclosure, I also added,pictures (see last 4 pics) of it flaws..missing a cap,on one of the phono ground...the connector wire, between the mixer and the EQ,is yellowing,.and the knob,on the number 1 input is free and loose (easily correctable).a little paint on the inside of mixer's ears...judge for yourself,it still in great condition. https://mega.nz/#F!EshGmAhY!c8vucAcnavDYp9bn2lFmpA Know,what you are buying...this is The Rane MP2016a Model rotary mixer (the Mp2016 model didn't have split-cue,and the later model MP 2016s had inferior pots).
    BUMP! what happened here?...I went out of my way(told you,I was far too busy),to get you photo's...no comments,no replies,a "No thank you" (would have been nice!).