I'm hoping we can keep a thread going like GIG LOG. Lots of YouTube channels have them and also manufactures of lighting on FaceBook (like I AM DJ) . However I don't have 100% all ADJ products or Chauvet or other brands. So I feel hesitant to input a GIG LOG on their FB sites. Hopefully we can input our weekend gig logs here & not having to worry about posting about our various brands of lighting and such. I'll start.

This was the first gig where I used a WEBCAM to swap back and forth from the music video or whatever video that was playing on the tv and projection screen. The crazy guests loved it,
hamming up for the camera. The video shown is at the beginning of the wedding, the drinks haven't set in yet, hahah. So I didn't use the webcam... But the floor eventually got crowded with old school 90's and 2000 hip hop bringing them out.

The webcam is a Logitech C922 mounted on a video light tripod (same thread as a still camera tripod) The only bad thing about the C922 is that its designed for close range video
so the effective zoom at 5x really sucks and gets pixelated. But for close range---up to 10 feet is not bad. To get real professional video shots of the toasts, first dance, etc you'd have to use a DSLR, video camera or Go Pro---but I chose not to because I don't want to worry about battery life. Plus I'm a single operator and I don't want to worry about a camera.

The event venue was great, the moving of gear in and out was fairly easy with zero steps to worry about. They had a photo booth girl there who brought a ton of stuff and I couldn't imagine doing that with all the other stuff I have to worry about.

https://youtu.be/L2EtGQYlxzs