Thread: I rarely get to use them but when I do.............KABOOM!!!!

I rarely get to use them but when I do.............KABOOM!!!!

I used my YORKVILLE LS 801's at an outside street BLOCK party yesterday and they sounded incredible. I used my QSC 153's for the tops and man was I impressed. I don't know much about the science behind sound etc, but to my crowd's ears, they were blessed with a full sound of BASE, and Highs that blended together like birds singing on a Sunday Morning. Yes the knock on them are that they are HEAVY, but it's a great trade off when you here the bottom KABOOM. It's too bad for a mobile DJ, who does manly 100-250 people gigs that I can't use these more. Anybody who might be thinking about speakers, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND the LS 801's, and the QSC 153's!; what a great combination.

+1...loved you descriptive praise of your sound system,." they were blessed with a full sound of BASE, and Highs that blended together like birds singing on a Sunday Morning".that's exactly,what every sound system,should strive to achieve...made me wish,that I was there,to hear!

+1

Bass is where the fun is... but not at the expense of everything else. I love great sound!
    -KLH
    Visit DJF's Beginner's MEGA thread and drop by my Facebook Fan Page.
    I've read the books like How to DJ right... to learn about... beatmatching, phrasing w/e , Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire but when I go to mix...

Yorkville represent! Made right beside me in Pickering Ontario!
    Ya gotta love corn, it's one of the only foods that says good-bye.

Rep owed: DTR, Pete, KLH, mitchiemasha,

I would love to hear the newest version with updated DSP and in my opinion better form factor (taller, not as wide so it's easier to move through doors and tip and lift into your vehicle).

http://yorkville.com/subwoofers/elite/product/es18p/

Even my tuba 24s. I don't use my system that much and when I do, I tell you.
    I am not a professional DJ. It's a backyard hobby I love! In the garage. Numark ndx-500, American Audio 10 mxr , 4 BFM tuba 24s, EV ZLX 12p's, Truss full of lights. I STILL have all my equipment as of January 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by UHD View Post
    I would love to hear the newest version with updated DSP and in my opinion better form factor (taller, not as wide so it's easier to move through doors and tip and lift into your vehicle).

http://yorkville.com/subwoofers/elite/product/es18p/
    SWEET!!!! I WANT!!!