Thread: Looking for a track "Release Me"

Looking for a track "Release Me"

Seang's thread just prompted me to look for a track I used to hear out around early to mid 2000's, with a sample that whispered "Release Me" that I'm 99% sure is from Independence Day

Heard it in Cream more than once, but have no idea who it's by. Any ideas would be very much appreciated!
    * Follow me on Twitter * My latest mixes on Soundcloud / Hear This * All downloads on Hulkshare *
    andymunro.blogspot.co.uk for my tracklistings and links to my 320k mp3 downloads

Here ya go:

I used whosampled.com to identify the track.
    -KLH
    Visit DJF's Beginner's MEGA thread and drop by my Facebook Fan Page.
    I've read the books like How to DJ right... to learn about... beatmatching, phrasing w/e , Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire but when I go to mix...

NIce one thanks KLH! I never realised that website had movie samples too, is that a new feature?
    * Follow me on Twitter * My latest mixes on Soundcloud / Hear This * All downloads on Hulkshare *
    andymunro.blogspot.co.uk for my tracklistings and links to my 320k mp3 downloads

I actually don't know. I hadn't noticed the movie samples before... but it really is just another sample source. Glad I could help

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
    -KLH
    Visit DJF's Beginner's MEGA thread and drop by my Facebook Fan Page.
    I've read the books like How to DJ right... to learn about... beatmatching, phrasing w/e , Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire but when I go to mix...

I think it is a Nukleuz tune you're on about - DJ Choose & Michael Splint - Release Me.

Absolute gem of a tune as well. Dark as f***. Love it.

Infected Mushroom has always been hit-or-miss for me, but that's one of their better ones for sure.