Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a track with "Angel" in it's lyrics

Looking for a track with "Angel" in it's lyrics

Hello! So I have been having bits and pieces of a track i heard years ago stuck in my head on and off ever since i first heard it. I really don't have much to go on - it's a quite dreamy track with this voice in the background saying "aaangeeelll" in a very drawn out way. I'm pretty sure i heard it in an ASOT episode, but that's not 100% sure. I'm not even 100% sure the word even was "angel", i've only heard the track once and my brain just fell in love with it. I tried looking for the song by searching spotify for all ASOT tagged songs with angel in their titles, but none of those were correct. This leads me to believe the track title may not have included "angel". So yeah, i've had this track fragment in my head for years now and i have reached a point where i need to find it. I even decided to create this account just to see if anyone might know what track i might be talking about. I'm getting pretty desperate! So please, shower me with suggestions if you have any! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoHam View Post
    Hello! So I have been having bits and pieces of a track i heard years ago stuck in my head on and off ever since i first heard it. I really don't have much to go on - it's a quite dreamy track with this voice in the background saying "aaangeeelll" in a very drawn out way. I'm pretty sure i heard it in an ASOT episode, but that's not 100% sure. I'm not even 100% sure the word even was "angel", i've only heard the track once and my brain just fell in love with it. I tried looking for the song by searching spotify for all ASOT tagged songs with angel in their titles, but none of those were correct. This leads me to believe the track title may not have included "angel". So yeah, i've had this track fragment in my head for years now and i have reached a point where i need to find it. I even decided to create this account just to see if anyone might know what track i might be talking about. I'm getting pretty desperate! So please, shower me with suggestions if you have any! Thanks
    I can hear that song you're describing in my head, but can't hear more than the two words; "Angel... angel", and I can't think of the name of the song. It's driving me crazy.😄 The singer I'm hearing sounds like Mick Jagger, but I can't find a Rolling Stones or Mick Jagger song that matches what I'm hearing. I hope someone on this forum comes up with the song title and artist.😊

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Bobcat View Post
    I can hear that song you're describing in my head, but can't hear more than the two words; "Angel... angel", and I can't think of the name of the song. It's driving me crazy.�� The singer I'm hearing sounds like Mick Jagger, but I can't find a Rolling Stones or Mick Jagger song that matches what I'm hearing.

Looking for a track with "Angel" in it's lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Manu View Post

LOL... Well that's it, but I was looking for/hearing ANGEL, not Angie.😄 I didn't even listen to Angie when I was trying to find the song, because I thought it wasn't the song I was thinking it was. And I was also hearing parts of Aerosmith's Angel (in my head). Leave it to Mick Jagger to pronounce "Angie" with a long "A".😄 Thanks for posting it, because THAT's the song I was hearing. Not sure if that's the song the OP was referring to.

Last edited by DJ Bobcat; 07-16-2017 at 03:33 PM.

Unlikely, unless it's a Rolling stones trance remix

LOL... Well that's it, but I was looking for/hearing ANGEL, not Angie. I didn't even listen to Angie when I was trying to find the song, because I thought it wasn't the song I was thinking it was. And I was also hearing parts of Aerosmith's Angel (in my head). Leave it to Mick Jagger to pronounce "Angie" with a long "A". Thanks for posting it, because THAT's the song I was hearing. Not sure if that's the song the OP was referring to.

No it's not "Angie", nor a trance mix of it. I seem to remember the vocal being male but it's very drawn out starting with a high pitched "AAANG" then it goes into lower pitched on the "geeelll" so it's kinda like "AAANGeeelll... AAANGeeelll" while the track plays with it. Man i realky want to find it now!

No it's not "Angie", nor a trance mix of it. I seem to remember the vocal being male but it's very drawn out starting with a high pitched "AAANG" then it goes into lower pitched on the "geeelll" so it's kinda like "AAANGeeelll... AAANGeeelll" while the track plays with it. Man i realky want to find it now!
    ... And it's not "Angel" by Aerosmith?

... And it's not "Angel" by Aerosmith?

Definitely not. The way they sing it is wrong. What if i never heard the track i'm looking for? What if i made it up and implanted a fake memory, and the track wants to come out? Hmm maybe i should learn how to produce? If nothing else, maybe i'll eventually find the track when the creator sues me for plagiarism?
    Why is this so hard to remember? >.<

Definitely not. The way they sing it is wrong. What if i never heard the track i'm looking for? What if i made it up and implanted a fake memory, and the track wants to come out? Hmm maybe i should learn how to produce? If nothing else, maybe i'll eventually find the track when the creator sues me for plagiarism?
    Why is this so hard to remember? >.<
    LOL... I don't know how old you are, but I can tell you, at my age, remembering is one of the most difficult things I do.😄

As for having made up the song; I guess that's entirely possible. Even if you didn't, since you can't figure out what it is, maybe just go with having made it up so your problem is solved.