Thread: Parade Sound

Parade Sound

Once again this year, ESC provided sound for the Irvington 4th of July Parade.

This year, we set up a second tower with digital delay covering about 1000' of the parade route.

Reviewing stand.

Delay tower in the distance, can you see it?

Looking back towards the reviewing stand.

BillESC
    Lighting, Sound & Video since 1973
    804-435-6858 [email][bill@entsyscorp.com]

You do some great projects!

-KLH
    -KLH
    Visit DJF's Beginner's MEGA thread and drop by my Facebook Fan Page.
    I've read the books like How to DJ right... to learn about... beatmatching, phrasing w/e , Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire but when I go to mix...

After 45 years, everything I do is fun and by choice.
    BillESC
    Lighting, Sound & Video since 1973
    804-435-6858 [email][bill@entsyscorp.com]

Finally, someone who knows the importance of digital delay. I hate when I go to such events as marathons, street festivals, etc. where the sound contractor has speakers set up the length of the street just daisy chained with no delay & you end up hearing the echo effect all day with speech difficult to understand in certain spots. Not even going to get into using speakers with proper dispersion of speakers or proper placement of speakers for good coverage of the given venue. I have seen stage monitors set up along side of the road in the past & once the streets where full of people you couldn't make out much that was being played through the speakers..

As always, Great job Bill.
    If I had to play only for people who liked the music because they heard it on the radio, it wouldn't make me happy. -- David Guetta