Thread: Proposal for hosting Club Night

Proposal for hosting Club Night

Hello me and my friend are thinking of starting our own club night at a local club - We have been advised from the club we need to send over an official proposal to there email?

What kind of things should I include in this and how should it be formatted?

Any help / examples would be great.

ps: Wasn't sure If I posted this in the right place so apologies if it isn't.

A+

Start with the concept. What's your unique selling point?

You need details about what a night will entail. Music policy, decor, what sort of clientele you expect to come (age, musical tastes, etc.). Any costs. Any projections of ticket sales. What you need from the bar. What equipment you have, need to hire, or need from the bar.

I would guess they just want some details to make a decision on whether they already offer what you do.

As a caveat: There's always a chance they want this to pinch the idea. Sound out how you feel about their trustworthiness. Make sure to include what you can offer that no one else can, be it a good crowd of people, visuals, or your DJ skills.
    talk: http://twitter.com/happydan
    read: http://djworx.com/author/dan-morse
    listen: http://mixcloud.com/happydan

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by happydean View Post
    Start

[url SPAM REMOVED ]with the best fat burners[/url]

concept. What's your unique selling point?

You need details about what a night will entail. Music policy, decor, what sort of clientele you expect to come (age, musical tastes, etc.). Any costs. Any projections of ticket sales. What you need from the bar. What equipment you have, need to hire, or need from the bar.
    Hi A+, I'm think of doing the same thing. How's it going for you?
    Last edited by Manu; 11-17-2020 at 06:37 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by happydan View Post
    Start with the concept. What's your unique selling point?

I would guess they just want some details to make a decision on whether they already offer what you do.

As a caveat: There's always a chance they want this to pinch the idea. Sound out how you feel about their trustworthiness. Make sure to include what you can offer that no one else can, be it a good crowd of people, visuals, or your DJ skills.

I miss the old days men, when are we getting back to normal?
    Last edited by Manu; 11-17-2020 at 06:45 AM. Reason: You're banned, back to normal now.

Hello everyone.

Is that a banhammer or are you just happy to see us?

[IMG]https://miro.medium.com/max/900/0*bJAwqPOhQONlVEXy.gif[/IMG]

Dammit. GIF embed failed. I am so ashamed.
    Last edited by KLH; 11-17-2020 at 11:30 AM.
    -KLH
    Visit DJF's Beginner's MEGA thread and drop by my Facebook Fan Page.
    I've read the books like How to DJ right... to learn about... beatmatching, phrasing w/e , Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire but when I go to mix...