Thread: farhanashraf deep house mixes

farhanashraf deep house mixes

1st deep house mix: for the morning commute to work YOu can DL it from that page if you wish
    2nd deep house mix: for the drive back home at the end of work week getting ready for the weekend YOu can DL it from that page if you wish
    3rd deep house mix: for the pregaming drinks/drive to the club YOu can DL it from that page if you wish
    4th deep house mix: for all those sheesha smokers who like to relax to some sweet sexy beats ;-D YOu can DL it from that page if you wish
    5th deep house mix: this was recorded live for someone who was celebrating a special occasion. Start with a toast of champagne and carry on dancing all night long YOu can DL it from that page if you wish
    This is for the party to start of low key chillin and then go all the way to the top of the burj and dance! YOu can DL it from that page if you wish
    Last edited by farhanashraf; 05-18-2017 at 10:32 AM.

moved to mix submissions
    bored, curious, deaf or just bad taste in music?
    finally a mix by me
    and what's this, another shoddy mix...another dull mix

thank u! much appreciated!

Imagine a surprise block party happening in dubai. Well here is the music for it ;-D YOu can DL it from that page if you wish
    This is a tribute to my OG hometown Abu Dhabi and a party at Emirates palace where you party with the fast and the furious. This is the first time i have done a progressive mix. Its a bit fast paced so not for the faint of heart ;D YOu can DL it from that page if you wish
    Last edited by farhanashraf; 05-18-2017 at 10:33 AM.