Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Completely forgot about a party... has this ever happened to you?

Completely forgot about a party... has this ever happened to you?

Today was going to be a great day. I would go to a party at 10pm where my dj friend would spin some sexy funky soul house music and I would get to enjoy myself for the first time in 4-5 months. And I completely forgot about it, thought it was tomorrow and bought my e-ticket for the train which only lasts from tomorrow to monday... I can't refund it because reasons unknown even to the train company in my great country... So bummed......
    I would buy another ticket but there's just not enough money on my empty bank account and I can't bother my mom to go into town to put some more cash on it either.... Ahhhhh whyyyyy meeeee

Quote Originally Posted by alencr View Post
    Today was going to be a great day. I would go to a party at 10pm where my dj friend would spin some sexy funky soul house music and I would get to enjoy myself for the first time in 4-5 months. And I completely forgot about it, thought it was tomorrow and bought my e-ticket for the train which only lasts from tomorrow to monday... I can't refund it because reasons unknown even to the train company in my great country... So bummed......
    I would buy another ticket but there's just not enough money on my empty bank account and I can't bother my mom to go into town to put some more cash on it either.... Ahhhhh whyyyyy meeeee
    Get a grip, alen!😄 Life goes on. Start up Pandora on your smart phone and let IT play some sexy funky soul house music for you...😄 Use some headphones so as not to disturb your mom.😄

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Under heavy schedule, I use a time table and write it all down. For the odd gig, I set a reminder on the phone and/or write a note on the fridge.

has this ever happened to you?
    Nope, as I wouldn't want to have to kick myself in the backside.

I'm over it now.
    It was a somewhat productive day after all.

Quote Originally Posted by alencr View Post
    I'm over it now.
    It was a somewhat productive day after all.
    Was she pretty?
    1) Contract, Contract, Contract!

2) Join VIP & support DJF: http://www.djforums.com/forums/payments.php

Yeah, it's a Panasonic G6 camera, so nice! I'm not so lucky...

Well, that happens from time to time . I have'nt been in such situation but sometimes I have so busy schedule that I forget simple things

Best regards,

Tomek

I'll be more careful next time.

When I read the thread I first thought you were going to say you forgot about a DJ party you had.......my heart sank.....
    So you got me.....I would have to say, no, I never forgot a party.....I have forgotten songs before that someone asked me to play, you know the songs that you don't like......
    We conveniently forget those! lol

Quote Originally Posted by DJTonyT View Post
    When I read the thread I first thought you were going to say you forgot about a DJ party you had.......my heart sank.....
    So you got me.....
    He he he... I thought the same thing... he he he.... forgeting a gig you are supposed to play at would be the end of it I guess? Doesn't look good on your resume anyway ;-)
    Guy Deshaies
    www.soundcloud.com/mononcletiguy
    «Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.»