Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VIBRATION Radio Show

VIBRATION Radio Show

It’s with great pleasure that, in collaboration with UNDR GROOV, I am announcing the launch of my new radio show «VIBRATION». Every second Friday of the month, I will be on Sincity.fm (House channel) at 8pm for a one hour musical adventure. VIBRATION will be about musical journeys traveling between Tech VHouse, Progressive House and Techno featuring the most talented artist’s producers in this industry. VIBRATION will also be honored to host some of our local very talented DJs.

1st show: Friday april 14th

VIBRATION Radio Show

Last edited by DjGuyDeshaies; 04-14-2017 at 03:25 PM.
    Guy Deshaies
    www.soundcloud.com/mononcletiguy
    «Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.»

Quote Originally Posted by Rek_Aviles View Post

Don't forget to record your sets
    Indeed, it will be posted on my soundcloud account right after the show!!!
    Guy Deshaies
    «Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.»

Quote Originally Posted by DjGuyDeshaies View Post
    It’s with great pleasure that, in collaboration with UNDR GROOV, I am announcing the launch of my new radio show «VIBRATION». Every second Friday of the month, I will be on Sincity.fm (House channel) at 8pm for a one hour musical adventure. VIBRATION will be about musical journeys traveling between Tech VHouse, Progressive House and Techno featuring the most talented artist’s producers in this industry. VIBRATION will also be honored to host some of our local very talented DJs.

1st show: Friday april 14th

VIBRATION Radio Show

It's tonight guys.... Hope you enjoy the show!!!
    Guy Deshaies

Quote Originally Posted by Rek_Aviles View Post

Don't forget to record your sets
    Here it is my friend... https://soundcloud.com/mononcletiguy/vibrations-001
    Guy Deshaies

Love it!
    If you can't handle me at my bean and cheese burrito, you don't deserve me at my beef and bean burrito.

Quote Originally Posted by bonsaiaudio View Post
    Love it!
    Thank you!
    Guy Deshaies

VIBRATION 002: Special guest DJ Joseph Nakouzi

Joseph Nakouzi discovered his love for music at a very young age. For years, he has been spinning and creating different music genres.

He fell in love with the Techno scene and has been dedicating his past few years to producing Techno and Techno Sub-Genres music.

Joseph is constantly discovering and re-inventing. Each new set incorporates his most recent discoveries, each sound bite is an innovation of his creative sparkle.

During this 1 hour episode Joseph will make you travel true a fantastic emotional journey…

Now sit back & enjoy the vibrations…

1: Deepfunk -Secret Souls (Petar Dundov Remix)
    2: Stardust (Anton Make Remix) - Jose Tabares
    3: Copy Center (Robert R. Hardy Remix) - Copy Center (Robert R. Hardy Remix)
    4: The Voices (Original Mix) - The Voices (Original Mix)
    5: Glenn Morrison & Brian Cid - Innervisions (Original Mix)
    6: Stronghold (Alex Vidal Remix) - Embliss
    7: Guy Mantzur, Sahar Z -Our Foggy Trips (Original Mix)
    8: Pushin' (Desaturate 'Pushy' Remix) - Jorgio Kloris
    9: Keep in Touch (Quivver Remix) - Michael & Levan, Stiven Rivic
    10: Multiple Lies (Original Mix) - Mtech
    11: Dayeah (Original Mix) - Rafa Barrios

VIBRATION 002: Special guest DJ Joseph Nakouzi on Sincity.fm Friday may 12th 8pm
    Guy Deshaies

Mix submissions are for established members only. Post moved to existing podcast thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Manu View Post
    Mix submissions are for established members only. Post moved to existing podcast thread.
    If I get it right I can only submit mixes that are mine? Because Joseph Nakouzi is not a member I should not post ???

Ok for me, I didn't realise about the rule??? Sorry about this ;-(
    Guy Deshaies