Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flag Design - Easy

Flag Design - Easy

Hey peeps,

Working on a small project for my house. Need a flag design similar to whats attached. Basically we call my place "The Island" and so wanted the same thing attached but red instead of blue.

1200px-Flag_of_Lord_Howe_Island.svg.jpgb3aea8e39e462c60bfa14b72ca11274e.jpg

Thanks!
    Formerly Dj Swerv (DJF since 07) || Listening to anything that sounds like Boots and Cats

Here is an example i made hahahahaScreen Shot 2017-03-23 at 11.27.02 AM.jpg
    Formerly Dj Swerv (DJF since 07) || Listening to anything that sounds like Boots and Cats

If you're thinking about changing the palm's color to red it's not a good color scheme because red + yellow would give you a fast-food chain color scheme.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sheldon Cooper View Post
    Hey peeps,

Working on a small project for my house. Need a flag design similar to whats attached. Basically we call my place "The Island" and so wanted the same thing attached but red instead of blue.

1200px-Flag_of_Lord_Howe_Island.svg.jpgb3aea8e39e462c60bfa14b72ca11274e.jpg

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by mix4fix View Post

hahahahahaha!

The reason for the flag is hilarious in nature. If someone can come up with something usable by the flag printing shop I will disclose!

This was a really tricky commission. I tried my best to incorporate your wishes for the "island" theme.

I also found these lovely pictures of writing implements that I think really compliment it and give you exactly what you are looking for in this flag.
    This flag is sure to get you noticed and attract the type of interesting people you are looking for to your place.
    Who knows, you may even make some new friends!

bored, curious, deaf or just bad taste in music?
    finally a mix by me
    and what's this, another shoddy mix...another dull mix

Quote Originally Posted by pete View Post
    This was a really tricky commission. I tried my best to incorporate your wishes for the "island" theme.

I also found these lovely pictures of writing implements that I think really compliment it and give you exactly what you are looking for in this flag.
    This flag is sure to get you noticed and attract the type of interesting people you are looking for to your place.
    Who knows, you may even make some new friends!

Not sure if pen island or penis land... Hmmmm....

Come on guys anyone up for the task?

Ok I'll do something now, what format you need? Seeing as I can't finish my tunes right now I can at least work on something else.

Quote Originally Posted by alencr View Post
    Ok I'll do something now, what format you need? Seeing as I can't finish my tunes right now I can at least work on something else.
    Thank you sir!!

Basically its going to be sent to a flag design & print shop where they will apply the design. I am not sure what they will want to use at this point some sort of high quality image that can be expanded I assume.

Let me see! Also, for the center of the flag it can be a variation - https://www.google.com/search?q=isla...=1651&bih=1266

Something that matches best with the red and does not look too cartoonish.

Here you go, sorry for the half-assed attempt, ain't feeling designing right now. https://www.dropbox.com/s/y118rms7uo...g2-01.png?dl=0