Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So I started a record label...

To STYMIEK: It's great that you took that step as well into making your own label! We've actually struggled for a bit for the first year trying to make a name for our selves, but this post behind yours is an avenue I've been chasing and it's turning up incredibly positive. You're also very right about how subjective the whole business is, but it's also generally good business knowledge. I mean think of all the shitty music that's being produced today that drones listen too over and over and over. Getting the music out is the easy part, but getting people to listen to it is the real challenge which seems to be heavily influenced on your level of success and in todays society, your "social media influence".

To PatrickJ: We're actually doing that now!! Here's the thread I started based on that notion: http://www.djforums.com/forums/showt...ver-night-quot

Also since this is an older thread with a lot of hits, I've been here in these forums for almost 5 years now. I'm not nearly as active as I used to be, but I love to hear feedback from you guys and to help with things. Especially any way I can give somebody a route to the success I've found so far or to receive tips to make my business more successful. Contact me on one of the thingamajiggies down below and get in touch! (Don't wanna put my e-mail in here, but I'll send it to you if you ask).
    Last edited by DoomJockey; 02-03-2018 at 07:32 PM.
    Find me everywhere @youseenofilter

very dope! its tough building from the ground up, me an u are very similar. i ll send over some of my work. hopefully we can work together on something!

curious to see how this goes! all the best!

Fantastic read, haven’t been on this forum for years and after reading through this it’s good to be back.

Pls keep us updated on your progress! I might send over a couple of new demos I’ve recently just finished off if I have some time later today too 😁

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations Doom Jockey, highly inspirational moves! Well Done for doing it, wishing you big success in your venture.