Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: About dance stacks..

Here's the case coated :

I used 2 layers of oil-based primer so it should give a nice, durable finish.. time will tell. Maybe I'll use it with a home stereo.

Quote Originally Posted by efinque View Post
    Thread on Speakerplans got locked.. I'll continue updating here.
    No updates?
    If I had to play only for people who liked the music because they heard it on the radio, it wouldn't make me happy. -- David Guetta

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    No updates?
    Nothing so far.. I've set this project aside until I get the financial stuff sorted out (sorry for the late answer but for some reason my Tapatalk cleared itself and I lost all subscriptions so I didn't get a push notification)

Currently I'm looking at a sum of 2,5-3k (in EUR) to complete the system with hardware, drivers, amps, processing etc.

If I was to break it down/buy them in parts : roughly 1k in hardware&drivers, about 1-1,5k in amps&processing, and 300-500e in cables and an amp rack etc.

EDIT : plus some 50-100e in material to finish the 2nd sub.

I have seen and heard scoops plenty of times and just like anything Bose I am yet to be impressed. But never mind that, nobody uses a scoop for "midrange" because it's upper frequency response is just nasty, they're typically used for bass. I get the idea of a dance stack but just like F1's version you need some proper mids and highs to deliver something approaching the HI-FI sound these systems are supposed to deliver, something like a speakerplans MT102 or MT122 would work and look right IMO and give you the 4-way setup.