Thread: New Contests for DJF!

New Contests for DJF!

DJF is now doing contests for our members!

You'll notice new contests periodically with prominent placement so that all can enter. If you have general feedback, please put it here so that the Admins and Mods can read it. Please put general feedback here as specific contest feedback should be where the details are posted.

So that contests are transparent, here are the over-arching rules:

* All contests are for entertainment purposes only and DJForums.com is not liable for any result of the contests. Other terms will be supplied with each contest.

* Contests are designed for members in good standing (reputation more than 25 points and active in the last 6 months).

* For DJF run contests, DJF Admins and Moderators are excluded from being winners.

* For non-DJF run contests (i.e. co-branded contests with vendors or other members), DJF Admins and the members associated with those who are running the contest are excluded from being winners. As there is no advantage, DJF Moderators are able to participate and win these contests.

Thanks and good luck everyone!
    Last edited by KLH; 03-04-2017 at 08:25 AM.
    -KLH
    Visit DJF's Beginner's MEGA thread and drop by my Facebook Fan Page.
    I've read the books like How to DJ right... to learn about... beatmatching, phrasing w/e , Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire but when I go to mix...

Awesome, this is a great idea!

Good luck everyone but those cans are mine!
    QSC GTDaudio B52 Numark NS7 American DJ Hercules 4Mx ACER Behringer Peavey Koss CerwinVega Selenium VDJ= Sweet Music
    Owner DRZ Inc.