Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello everyone

Thanks for the reply mate!
    I am into Dj'ing for only half a year myself,
    so it's great for me to listen and learn from others!
    I also started with mixing tech house only to try to merge sounds and create unity in my sets.
    I know this is not a result of spinning only the same music genre, but I am just really in the Tech House vibe the last months.

Anyways, beside this speech I gave you a follow at soundcloud!

Nice choice of Dj name my friend... Lusky welcome to Djforum and don't be shy to get involved... have fun!
    Guy Deshaies
    www.soundcloud.com/mononcletiguy
    «Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.»

Thanks a lot bermio, much appreciated

Haha yes thanks theguy

Hi Lucky,

I'm new too. What has been most helpful for you getting started? Any suggestions on resources or gear? Whats your favorite Star Wars movie? I kind of loved Rouge One and of course A New Hope is classic. Crazy to think it didn't win Best Picture considering the cultural impact it had!

Hey Britney

So i have my brother who mixes for nearly 10 years now and i'm around a lot of friends that DJ and i have so much fun mixing, Just pleasure everytime i put my hands on the decks For resources or gear i can't help you very much because i'm in the basic of basic i got a numark pro 1 so yeah
    My fave is the first 3 films rogue one is good to tho, can't wait for SW8 in the end of this year