Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: things that could go wrong in the studio

Record session mixes to be safe. Or is it trying to save the mix to the peripheral that Caused ap problem. I don't really want to waste cds.

Just checked out your latest tip it was omnisphere. Er the sound On Sound review says keeps processing down to avoid CPU burnout I didn't know that was possible sure it just bring the colour wheel up and stop? If that one spike hits the top of my truck I'm broken I'm getting paranoid now...
    Last edited by setback; 02-24-2017 at 04:58 PM.

I would love to hear one of your productions, have you got any posted that I have missed?
    * Follow me on Twitter * My latest mixes on Soundcloud / Hear This * All downloads on Hulkshare *
    andymunro.blogspot.co.uk for my tracklistings and links to my 320k mp3 downloads

I wish I could explain it but I cant. I have no tunes available on the Internet. I'm working on it
    Last edited by setback; 02-26-2017 at 06:24 PM.

How about using soundcloud?
    * Follow me on Twitter * My latest mixes on Soundcloud / Hear This * All downloads on Hulkshare *
    andymunro.blogspot.co.uk for my tracklistings and links to my 320k mp3 downloads

Your programmer thinks he wrote the song and is owed songwriting credits because he takes forever to figure out what a triplet is and other direct instructions and by the time he's recreated your request he thinks he came up with the idea.
    My production tips thread. On my production philosophy, techniques, and concepts
    http://www.djforums.com/forums/showt...roduction-Tips

Yeah I know SoundCloud they used to be more alternative. If you're looking for the mix it's sort of worked but actually I've made mistakes I thought I'd set myself a challenge as if I was a sound engineer so I have to mix the sessions back to back and as quickly as possible. You know what I found I do miss something or other people would think was obvious like spike the bloody sound through the mix. Doh.
    Last edited by setback; 02-26-2017 at 06:21 PM.

What I'm saying now will fuck up the program making tunes there's not much you can do about it but DJs mixing all day long is an illegal operation everybody needs to reduce the amount of electricity they use because it contributes to Global pollution and the thinning of the ozone layer it's called the greenhouse effect and it has a disastrous effect on the ecology of the planet causing disasters like hurricanes floods etc and also the failure of the crops of food we need, I would urge all of you to limit your electricity usage as much as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by setback View Post
    What I'm saying now will fuck up the program making tunes there's not much you can do about it but DJs mixing all day long is an illegal operation everybody needs to reduce the amount of electricity they use because it contributes to Global pollution and the thinning of the ozone layer it's called the greenhouse effect and it has a disastrous effect on the ecology of the planet causing disasters like hurricanes floods etc and also the failure of the crops of food we need, I would urge all of you to limit your electricity usage as much as possible.
    Ok... time for
    -KLH
    Visit DJF's Beginner's MEGA thread and drop by my Facebook Fan Page.
    I've read the books like How to DJ right... to learn about... beatmatching, phrasing w/e , Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire but when I go to mix...

Another thing about my mix although it sounds quite nice it didn't turn up very loud compared to normal CDs although maybe that's because I was doing all the mastering in logic. Maybe try those ratios a little bit higher I won't ask for the settings changes according to each tune right.
    Last edited by setback; 02-27-2017 at 08:56 PM.