Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Enclosed Trailers

Here's my full pack for a band.

First there's 4 YX12 monitors, 2 cable trunks, misc suitcase, lighting suitcase, drum mics, then to the side are the mic stands sitting on top of the mic box.

Next are the 3 lighting trunks. The furthest holds 4 Martin Minimac Profiles. The crate to the left holds 11 Blizzard 3NX and 9 Blizzard Fab5's. On top the trunk holds 4 Chauvet Intimidator Spot Duos

Right next to the door on the left is a YZ15 monitor and then my mixer sitting on top of that. On the right is an NX750P drum monitor. (The guitar head in a Roadcase at the front was from a different gig, but it had the monitor/mixer in the pic)

On the left is an LS800p sub, with monitor power amps and a lighting box on top. On the left is a sub with the FOH power amp and my rack mounted mixer. In front of that on the left is an FOH top, a Unity15 and a cable trunk on top of it.

Another Unity15 on the left with another cable trunk on top. On the floor are the 2 light truss stands and the 2 8' pieces of light truss. Hand truck sitting on top. T-Bars on the left, light stands on the right.
    Last edited by robare99; 05-23-2017 at 03:51 PM.