Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Advertising for Weddings

Best is amplifying word of mouth. Facebook, Google reviews, posting on social media etc. Expos can work but they are hit miss. SEM/Adwords works but it's pretty competitive. Haven't had much luck using Facebook paid advertising. I also haven't tried any wedding supplier sites - they seem pretty unattractive in general to.

Also obviously make a website and social page that is attractive as possible on your budget. This is really important. You need a website that converts warm/cold leads into inquiries. Make sure you place your reviews on your page as well. This is the second most viewed page on my sitehttp://www.herodjs.com.au/wedding-dj-reviews/
    Last edited by DJDVD; 02-19-2017 at 05:31 AM. Reason: More info.
    Perth DJ Hire For Wedding and Events www.herodjs.com.au/

so much isn't what you do but HOW you do it.

aDetroitDJ is 'killing it' on fB..I've never gotten jack squat from FB, other than a bill.

SOme love the knot, others WW, some neither. I'm told REVIEWS are key to making WW/Knot work for you.
    I'm trying knot this year..need to get 10+ reviews up there to see if it's true.

i have a connection at a reception hall that feeds me some of the lower end clients.

i also have a website and am going to use the free ad credits from my hosting and see how that works out.

i do not want any system that controls my payment in any way. I need to deal directly with a client.

Quote Originally Posted by Not Applicable View Post
    i do not want any system that controls my payment in any way. I need to deal directly with a client.
    EXACTLY! I NEVER go through a 3rd party for ANY of my business. When I get leads, I contact the potential client. If they call me, ok, if not, its lost. I will not go through any site & conduct business with my client. Its none of their business. What happens between me & my potential client is confidential.
    1) Contract, Contract, Contract!

2) Join VIP & support DJF: http://www.djforums.com/forums/payments.php