Thread: Can't cue headphones on Pioneer DDJ RB with rekordbox

Can't cue headphones on Pioneer DDJ RB with rekordbox

Hi guys i need some help. I am using the RB with rekordbox. When i'm on the preference menu. It only gives me the same option to select for headphones, which is the same as the master output, I am using the usb to my laptop and the aux out on the rear of the unit into my desk mixer, The (1) & (2) cue buttons do not do anything when i press them, however if i click master on the controller then it obviously sends all audio to my headphones, Any help would be great. As i have not had a mix for around 3 years and i'm very disappointed that i have not been able to today!
    Note: I only got the controller today, so i have not had the headphone cues working previously.

Quote Originally Posted by mrconcarnage View Post
    Hi guys i need some help. I am using the RB with rekordbox. When i'm on the preference menu. It only gives me the same option to select for headphones, which is the same as the master output, I am using the usb to my laptop and the aux out on the rear of the unit into my desk mixer, The (1) & (2) cue buttons do not do anything when i press them, however if i click master on the controller then it obviously sends all audio to my headphones, Any help would be great. As i have not had a mix for around 3 years and i'm very disappointed that i have not been able to today!
    Note: I only got the controller today, so i have not had the headphone cues working previously.
    Ok. Did you load all the drivers with the controller? If so, use the DDJ-RB ASIO driver; thats what I use and everything works fine. In AUDIO, click the drop down and select DDJ-RB ASIO. At that point, everything should change to make it work properly with the headphones. If it doesn't after you flip it to DDJ-RB ASIO, click the dropdowns for Master and Phones and select DDJ-RB ASIO: MASTER and DDJ-RB ASIO: PHONES. Click close and you're good to go. Your headphones will work and the CUE buttons will play the associated channel into the headphones.

I've had the DDJ-RB since November. Been loving it ever since. The only thing I hate about it is it makes me want the DDJ-RR lol. Seriously though, I do not like the pitch faders because they're too short, but I can live with them.

Quote Originally Posted by RenDnB View Post
    Ok. Did you load all the drivers with the controller? If so, use the DDJ-RB ASIO driver; thats what I use and everything works fine. In AUDIO, click the drop down and select DDJ-RB ASIO. At that point, everything should change to make it work properly with the headphones. If it doesn't after you flip it to DDJ-RB ASIO, click the dropdowns for Master and Phones and select DDJ-RB ASIO: MASTER and DDJ-RB ASIO: PHONES. Click close and you're good to go. Your headphones will work and the CUE buttons will play the associated channel into the headphones.

I've had the DDJ-RB since November. Been loving it ever since. The only thing I hate about it is it makes me want the DDJ-RR lol. Seriously though, I do not like the pitch faders because they're too short, but I can live with them.
    Hi i also have a similar problem but i dont see the same thing as the picture on top, i am also trying to get my headphones to play my que song. I dont have anyproblem with my speaker and music coming through my headphones. I clicked the drop down for audio and clicked DDJ-RB ASIO but nothing changed, and the only drop down for master and phones are with the output tabs, there is L and R with it, and nothing appears after i click on it. Do you know anything to solve this issue? if you can help me that will be amazing, because i am still new and i definitely need some help. thank a lot mate!