Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sideways Pics...???

I've looked into this and it appears that DJF limits pic attachments to 620x280. I would assume that those definitions force all pics to be landscape - which is what we're seeing.
    -KLH
    Visit DJF's Beginner's MEGA thread and drop by my Facebook Fan Page.
    I've read the books like How to DJ right... to learn about... beatmatching, phrasing w/e , Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire but when I go to mix...

That would make sense.

Hopefully there's a resize image feature you can turn off or increase the size in the attachment manager.

I think that Dix is playing around with the Attachment Manager. There doesn't seem to be any limits on JPGs right now, . I didn't see any settings for resizing but I'll let Dix play in there for now as we don't need multiple cooks in the kitchen.
    -KLH
    I've read the books like How to DJ right... to learn about... beatmatching, phrasing w/e , Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire but when I go to mix...

Quote Originally Posted by Dix View Post
    See, that's why I keep you guys around

Thanks for the info... Rep applied.

I'll keep that link handy to use in the future.
    Haha no problem!
    So, if I use this site, any file I use the site for, the pic stays there for others to see/use? So, if I have pics that I do NOT want to share publicly, I should NOT use this site? If I do NOT want others to use a file, I should not use this site.

My question is, are the pics that I use this site for, whether I am registered or not, are they stored on the site... yes or no?

After further research:
    Sorry for the late response but yeah if you want files to be private I believe you have to create an account.

So, if I use this site, any file I use the site for, the pic stays there for others to see/use? So, if I have pics that I do NOT want to share publicly, I should NOT use this site? If I do NOT want others to use a file, I should not use this site.
    While you can set any hoster to keep something private, other people can share it after seeing it... which sets it free to the public.

The Web is forever. If you don't want anything lasting forever, seriously, do NOT put it on service associated with the Web.

My question is, are the pics that I use this site for, whether I am registered or not, are they stored on the site... yes or no?
    In reference to Imgur, yes, they are.
    -KLH