Thread: replacement speakers

replacement speakers

hi looking at the ldpn 1522 speakers any one got any thoughts on these are they heavy whats the sound like etc cheers in advance

No link = no advice.
    Bill Fitzmaurice
    Bill Fitzmaurice Loudspeaker Design
    www.billfitzmaurice.info/forum

Bill I think these are what he is referring to. I came to this conclusion from his location.
    As for the original question most of us here in the USA, Canada or this side of the globe would not know how they sound since they look like a brand of speakers available only in Europe. They are a bit heavy for a molded speaker.
    QSC GTDaudio B52 Numark NS7 American DJ Hercules 4Mx ACER Behringer Peavey Koss CerwinVega Selenium VDJ= Sweet Music
    Owner DRZ Inc.

LD Systems is a company I was looking to buy a pair of their speakers from a couple years ago based on the high quality components they utilized which was the exact combo of components I was looking for (Faital Pro woofer & BMS compression driver but since I had already bought the components to build the speaker instead I ended up not buying them). I can't speak for their entry level speakers but their mainstream & higher end speakers use great components from such companies as Celestion, Faital Pro, BMS, etc. Their entry level cabinets are made of MDF but their higher end cabinets are made of Birch ply so I think this is a company that tries to accommodate all price points but it comes down to you getting what you pay for.
    If I had to play only for people who liked the music because they heard it on the radio, it wouldn't make me happy. -- David Guetta