Thread: Aurora/Northern Lights style lighting

Modesto, CA, USA

Aurora/Northern Lights style lighting

I saw this on facebook as a sponsored ad/post. The dealer page indicated in the ad was already dead, but the manufacturer (or distributor?) website is live. I love what I am seeing but weary of the no-name company (I've never heard of them anyway) so was wondering if any of the more respected fx lighting companies have similar units.

I saw a couple vids for the ADJ Atmospheric on youtube, but they were all 5 years old and it seems to have been discontinued.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elon_Musk
    Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough.

North West - England
    That looks boss! I want them for my house!!
    * Follow me on Twitter * My latest mixes on Soundcloud / Hear This * All downloads on Hulkshare * for my tracklistings and links to my 320k mp3 downloads

Similar laser effects are available from both Blizzard and ProX
    Lighting, Sound & Video since 1973

Just as many other looks spectacular on the manufacturers video, but in real life, combined with other lights in a venue, the effect is barely to view.

I like atmospheric effects. I have on of the bliss lights I mount on a stand with some washes that's a cool subtle addition. I'm pretty interested in these. If they accept PayPal i might give it a shot.
    I found one on amazon for like 40$ so for that price will get one to check
    Last edited by lburners; 01-15-2017 at 03:49 PM.