Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NEW RULES for the Music Section

Well that's good because a vendor account on here isn't a 100 a month. Besides we're not forcing anybody, and if you ignore them then I don't understand what the fuss is. Maybe you should go ask the labels posting here for some free music, let me know how it goes...

I fully agree with Manu as much as I'd like to see the post count go up, and I'm like you JackStalk only open one up every month by accident.

My routine on here is look at "new posts" tab then open up threads that interest me, if that list gets longer than but mainly made up of other free accounts promoting tracks then I'd lose interest in the site. But if I know they're paying accounts that are contributing to the running of the site and is going to make it grow in time then I'll be more forgiving of them even if I don't open any.
    * Follow me on Twitter * My latest mixes on Soundcloud / Hear This * All downloads on Hulkshare *
    andymunro.blogspot.co.uk for my tracklistings and links to my 320k mp3 downloads

Clearly there is a balance that we're striving for and it revolves around value. For everyone... including members, vendors, and promoters.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
    -KLH
    Visit DJF's Beginner's MEGA thread and drop by my Facebook Fan Page.
    I've read the books like How to DJ right... to learn about... beatmatching, phrasing w/e , Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire but when I go to mix...