Thread: Rekord buddy? Does anybody use it and is it worth it?

Rekord buddy? Does anybody use it and is it worth it?

I set my music with Traktor because I believe it to be the easiest and the most trustworthy. I also from time to time use Serato, and rekorbox. Setting, gridding, and cue marking each software system can be tiresome, and for me Serato, and rekorbox gridding is not as exact as Traktor. I've been reading up a bit on rekord buddy and this seems to be what can make my DJ life a bit more convenient. Is it worth what the advertising states.

Quote Originally Posted by den1213 View Post
    I set my music with Traktor because I believe it to be the easiest and the most trustworthy. I also from time to time use Serato, and rekorbox. Setting, gridding, and cue marking each software system can be tiresome, and for me Serato, and rekorbox gridding is not as exact as Traktor. I've been reading up a bit on rekord buddy and this seems to be what can make my DJ life a bit more convenient. Is it worth what the advertising states.
    I'll be happy to answer any questions you have.

2.0 has been out for a few months now, 2.1 is on the horizon with simpler import/export workflow. I'm always listening for suggestions.
    facebook.com/DamienSirkis - Twitter @DamienSirkis
    Sync/Convert between Traktor and Rekordbox with Rekord Buddy,
    more info at:
    http://nextaudiolabs.com