Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: attn admin: buttons at top of forums

Quote Originally Posted by Dixieland DJ View Post
    In the black tool bar above the threads, look at the last item on that bar... the "Quick Links" tab. Click that, it will drop down, "today's Posts" should be what you're looking for... I think. Let me know if its not. That option gives you all of the posts made today (last 24 hrs I think).
    Yeah that works. Thanks.

Unfortunately I've now become attached to the "new posts" button.
    I can't risk our relationship by cheating with another.

My heart will always remain with "new activity"...Man that was one sweet button.
    bored, curious, deaf or just bad taste in music?
    finally a mix by me
    and what's this, another shoddy mix...another dull mix

Quote Originally Posted by Dixieland DJ View Post
    In the black tool bar above the threads, look at the last item on that bar... the "Quick Links" tab. Click that, it will drop down, "today's Posts" should be what you're looking for... I think. Let me know if its not. That option gives you all of the posts made today (last 24 hrs I think).
    That's not a bad button, not quite the same as the one I was thinking of as it goes back to 3am when i click it, so I guess back to the first post made on that calendar day depending on timezone.

I suppose I'm thinking of the "new activity" button, Pete's lost love
    * Follow me on Twitter * My latest mixes on Soundcloud / Hear This * All downloads on Hulkshare *
    andymunro.blogspot.co.uk for my tracklistings and links to my 320k mp3 downloads