Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My mixes! ;-D

Talking My mixes! ;-D

figured i might introduce myself. I'm the Middle East COO of The SYNERGY Events, we do special high end fashion events in Boston and NYC and recently in Paris, London and Middle east.

This is our background: Our facebook fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/synergyboston

i have been networking with modeling agencies, designers, HMUAs, venues, promoters and other event planners to see if they would like a show like this here in this part of the world. fingers and toes crossed!

i am an engineer by day and an event planner/dj by night. i love music and absolutely love meeting passionate and career motivated individuals who strive in their lives and move for things which are better and better because that makes me want to try harder in life.

Born and raised in abu dhabi, left a while back and lived in US for 10 yrs, came back in 2012 to abu dhabi, and then moved to dubai in 2014 to bring my events here ;-D

we dont do the every weekend promoting BS, we do EVENTS that are geared to the career motivated networking individuals who dont go out that often but when they go out, they really dress up in class and elegance and like to party with style and sophistication. And that is why we DO NOT gear our events to the college crowd who like to puke on the side of the streets and start bar fights. These events are geared to the mature crowd who can handle themselves publicly with a sense of pride.

I dj on the side as a hobby. Music has always been my passion so it helps me get away from the daily BS in life
    i spin mostly, hip hop, house, top 40, reggaeton, dancehall, international, arabic, and bhangra. i have djed fashion show, bdays, weddings of different traditions and cultures, graduation parties and so forth,

soundcloud: They are all 80 minute mixes and are available to download on to your laptop for your aural pleasure anytime anywhere
    1st deep house mix: for the morning commute to work YOu can DL it from that page if you wish

2nd deep house mix: for the drive back home at the end of work week getting ready for the weekend YOu can DL it from that page if you wish
    Last edited by farhanashraf; 10-13-2016 at 12:44 AM.

3rd deep house mix: for the pregaming drinks/drive to the club YOu can DL it from that page if you wish

4th deep house mix: for all those sheesha smokers who like to relax to some sweet sexy beats ;-D YOu can DL it from that page if you wish

5th deep house mix: this was recorded live for someone who was celebrating a special occasion. Start with a toast of champagne and carry on dancing all night long YOu can DL it from that page if you wish

This is for the party to start of low key chillin and then go all the way to the top of the burj and dance! ;-D YOu can DL it from that page if you wish

Imagine a surprise block party happening in dubai. Well here is the music for it ;-D YOu can DL it from that page if you wish

This is a tribute to my OG hometown Abu Dhabi and a party at Emirates palace where you party with the fast and the furious. This is the first time i have done a progressive mix. Its a bit fast paced so not for the faint of heart ;D YOu can DL it from that page if you wish
    Last edited by farhanashraf; 10-13-2016 at 12:44 AM.

Mix i recorded live when i was djing on the radio back home: YOu can DL it from that page if you wish

my last mix before i left US:

Click here to see it on Mixcloud

YOu can DL it from that page if you wish

My 1st mix since i moved back to home sweet home, feel free to dl and take a listen, you can DL it from that page if you wish

party in paris baby, SYNERGY Events style: you can DL it from that page if you wish
    Last edited by farhanashraf; 10-13-2016 at 12:48 AM.

Talking

My recent hip hop mix: I call this trapped in hip hop because i mix some trap with some new hip hop as well as some old school. Ready to bump and grind? ;-D

There is a link in the description for you to DL it if you wish.

This is a mix for my people who love everything from hip hop to reggaeton to moombahton to dancehall to azonto to soca. Ready to go for a ride? ;-D

There is a link in the description for you to DL it if you wish.

My 1st jamaican mix. Wait till you listen to the 2nd one :p YOu can DL it from that page if you wish There is a link in the description for you to DL it if you wish.

My 2nd installation to my love for carribean music. This mix will take you on a cruise around the carribean and keep you dancing the entire time. I cant believe i covered over 80 songs in 80 mins! so ready? There is a link in the description for you to DL it if you wish.

Well finally, i made a soca mix! i have never made a mix that is as fast paced as this mix! Guaranteed to make u sweat your butt off! I dont know if you can handle it after the 1 hr mark. Over 80 tracks. Ready? ;D There is a link in the description for you to DL it if you wish.

Talking

1st bollywood mix: YOu can DL it from that page if you wish

2nd bollywood mix: Indian superspices - a collection of lab-inspired indian tracks using different style of beats in abundance... Wanna taste? Its spicy and gonna make you jump off yo seat! ;-D YOu can DL it from that page if you wish

3rd bollywood mix: Its jampacked full of beats, so not for the faint of the heart ;-P YOu can DL it from that page if you wish

And here are all of my mixes:

My 1st reggaeton mix: 70 mins, 100 tracks. How did it come out? Well see for yourself? ;-D There is a link in the description for you to DL it if you wish.

This is part 2 of my reggaeton mix and a tribute to where i started listening to reggaeton. The mean streets of Lawrence, Massachusetts! Ya tu sabe! Vamosa bailar! There is a link in the description for you to DL it if you wish.

Here is my next urban mix edition. I have a bit of old skool and new age hip hop, along with some reggaeton and afrobeats, fit for a block party happening downtown. Take a listen? YOu can DL it from that page if you wish

This is the mix made for one of the events i djed here in dubai called Art Fusion Night. One of the most eclectic events i have djed for and i had a great time! Its a got a bit of everything for everyone to start boogeying. Wanna start dancing? Hit play YOu can DL it from that page if you wish

Last edited by farhanashraf; 05-14-2017 at 10:18 PM.

I call this is the kingdom mix because it covers a wide variety of music: genres and languages. it does get a bit intense in the tail end. Can you handle it? YOu can DL it from that page if you wish

6th deep houz mix: This is something i would play in the red light district to get things rolling YOu can DL it from that page if you wish

7th deep houz mix: I want you to close your eyes and immerse yourself in deep vision of music, beats, rhythm, and groove! Here is the DL link if you wish to dl it: