I think you're looking at this completely wrong.

First thing is first- you say you want to make this a full-time thing, great! I did it, and I fully support you doing it- but be smart about it or you won't make it. Remember, you need to survive, eat, put a roof over your head (at a minimum, forget ferraris, and big houses). You don't make the kind of money you need to do that buy buying some speakers and trying to land some mobile DJ gigs. In fact, that's probably the quickest way to the homeless shelter.

Right now, you're focusing on all the wrong things. Take a step back! All this talk of "what do I need, how to I approach this, help me get from point A to point B" is great! Its fun, exciting, and it gets your head spinning in the clouds... But it's way too soon for any of that.

You need to stop focusing on whether or not you "could" and stop and think on whether or not you "should."

What's the market like in Miami?
What are other people doing? What aren't they doing?
What are the demograpgics like? What niche can you fill?
What price point can you provide, and is there a demand for services at that price point?
Is there enough demand for you to make enough money to live? ... speaking of, how much money do you need to live? How much additional will you need to grow your business?

There are tons of other questions, but it all comes down to this:

Enter into the market as just another option and you *MIGHT* make it. Fill a void in the market and your odds go up tremendously. Make smart decisions. Take calculated risks, dont gamble.