Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pioneer DJ Introduce CDJ-TOUR1 + DJM-TOUR1 Touring Setup

It's just another business expense for the high paid traveling festival DJs. Must be nice.

Just wait for the Tour 2 cause you know it's coming.

Notice at 2:04 in the video none of the crowd is looking at the DJ
    Last edited by Unknown DJ; 05-26-2016 at 03:59 PM.
    Hewlett Packard the backbone of Apple data centers.
    I will not read anything in Comic sans

Quote Originally Posted by Panotaker View Post
    I'm glad I grew up in the era where you only needed 2 turntables and a mixer, instead of $16K worth of crap!
    Right! I'm honestly trying to figure out the need for this. Maybe its just over my head

Now the video at 3:40 says tilt screen + display shade -Adjust for any environment. I wonder if this is a fancy way of saying you won't be able to see much in broad daylight, as there were similar issues on some previous CDJ models.

Such a waste of money lol.

This video is a joke, right?

Do I feel lucky I spent a few months learning to beat match. It makes dj-ing... so easy.

So instead of just buying one laptop you now are buying at least 3 because each CDJ/mixer has a computer built into it. Also these cannot be professional grade because they are not running Apple hardware.
    Hewlett Packard the backbone of Apple data centers.
    I will not read anything in Comic sans

Quote Originally Posted by Panotaker View Post
    I'm glad I grew up in the era where you only needed 2 turntables and a mixer, instead of $16K worth of crap!
    Word.

What i love most about it is that Pioneer are basically admitting that their already stupidly priced CDJ2000s are cheap plastic crap (which most of us knew anyway).. i used some for the first time a few months ago and I'm sorry to say but i prefer the platters on my DDJ-SX2.

Surely someone has bet them that they can't sell shit for 5 grand, to which they replied 'ok lets do this'. Similar to when someone bet Rhianna that she couldn't make childs music and sell it to the masses, to which she made that shine like a diamond song and took the money.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    It's only because features like auto-sync have opened the doors for a bunch of lazy cunts to buy some gear and think they're a DJ a week later that we go round and round in circles with this same topic.

Completely unnecessary.