Thread: FS: Selling off my entire set up. QSC, EV, BFM Tubas

FS: Selling off my entire set up. QSC, EV, BFM Tubas

ATTENTION! EDIT EDIT : IM HOLDING OFF THE SALE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!!

First off: I LOVE MY EQUIPMENT! I really love it. But I just stopped using it. I feel like I lost interest all together. For a long period of low interest. I decided to sell it all off. So HERE YA GO:

HOW BOUT A REALLY COOL GRADUATION GIFT!!! Or maybe you want equipment for that graduation gig! Well, you come to the right place!

Laptop NOT INCLUDED

2 EV zlx 12p powered speakers 12" with stands.
    $650 for 12" speaker set up

American Audio cdi500 mp3 cd players, 10mxr
    with virtual DJ and nice road case. Laptop stand and Shure headphones.
    $500 for everything of this part of set up.

400 (4 crates) cds 80's 90's and 00's. House. rock, mexican, break dance. All types. $500 all 4 crates

Also have 4 subwoofers. Home built BFM (Bill Fitzmarice) Tuba 24s, (4 of them) And qsc gx3, Driverack PA+ (this is for my 4 subs), ALL hook ups, and really nice road case for it! Asking $1600 for the this whole "subwoofer" setup! This is the SAME price for just ONE Qsc subwoofer!!! And this will kick qsc subs ass!

Big discount if you buy EVERYTHING off me! $2700 for everything!!! ONLY if you buy Everything though. NO Low balling me, or I will NOT sell to you.

YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT! GUARANTEED SATISFACTION!!
    Last edited by fueledbymusic; 05-15-2016 at 11:31 PM.
    I am not a professional DJ. It's a backyard hobby I love! In the garage. Numark ndx-500, American Audio 10 mxr , 4 BFM tuba 24s, EV ZLX 12p's, Truss full of lights. I STILL have all my equipment as of January 2023!

Attention: I am holding off the sale until further notice!
    I am not a professional DJ. It's a backyard hobby I love! In the garage. Numark ndx-500, American Audio 10 mxr , 4 BFM tuba 24s, EV ZLX 12p's, Truss full of lights. I STILL have all my equipment as of January 2023!