Thread: Intimidator spot 350 issue

Intimidator spot 350 issue

So I had an issue with 1 of my 4 spots at my party tonight. Never had any issues before. Set everything up and my number 1 fixture is blinking. Does everything it's supposed to via program but it blinks. Tried everything I can think of to fix it and finally the only way to get it working properly was to open up a new scene in show express via the editor. Select only that fixture and play with the dimmer level. I put the dimmer down a bit and it worked as it should with no blinking. So not a fix overall but a work around to get through the party.

Then about half way through the event I look up at it and it's not moving not at all. I go over to see what the problem is and it's completely dead. No power at all. Tried changing for the power cord. Different outlet and nothing.

Any ideas??? I'm gonna try it at my house tomorrow when I wake up but I'd be pretty pissed if it just died. Could be that something was messed up overall which is why it was blinking when it shouldn't have been.

Whatever happened with this? Did it fire back up or was it dead?

Circuit board might have gone bad inside. but that is still a shot in the dark.
    www.ArenaTech.co

Nope. Never came back on. Dropped it off to a local repair place. Should hear back this week in what's going on with it.