Thread: Review my Wedding DJ website please!

Review my Wedding DJ website please!

Hello, I've spent a little while redesigning my DJ Website aimed at Weddings in Dorset.
    By a little while I mean more along the lines of 3 weeks every spare second I can get
    Anyway I've got the homepage done and my giant letters page done (the rest are linked to my old dorsetdj site).

Before I go on and make the rest of my pages for Party DJ, Photobooth etc I wanted a bit of feedback, especially in the department of how it looks on different devices and browsers (only so much you can tell from online tools).

Anyway here's my new wedding dj site: http://www.dorsetdj.co.uk/

Good effort!

Not so sure about the centrally aligned text and the shadow on the large quote. Apart from that, looks great.

Wait - most of the menu items lead to what look like different sites. I'm not sure this looks so professional. Is it an error or deliberate?
    Last edited by Puregroove; 03-17-2016 at 11:02 AM.

Thanks, I'll have a look at the text... I was a little unsure when I first did it!

The other pages are ones from the old design, they will be updated one by one when I'm certain I like the design (to save making adjustments to every single page later on)

yeah, lose the drop shadow