Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Underground techno anyone?

@TopangaS2K

I'll do a battle with you. I'm not sure if I can make a deadline by this weekend, but if we could make it by next weekend and you want to start one up, let me know!

Just out of interest, are you counting for example Robert Hood's style in this? I'm not gonna do this one but I may be up for something in the future along these lines. Just trying to establish the parameters.

I would although I don't collect much minimal or Detroit techno.

And because of what we discussed early on in this thread, I pulled tracks similar to what you hear coming out labels like Drum Code and the like.

Quote Originally Posted by Rek_Aviles View Post
    I would although I don't collect much minimal or Detroit techno.

And because of what we discussed early on in this thread, I pulled tracks similar to what you hear coming out labels like Drum Code and the like.
    Detroit. That's the term I was looking for. Yeah looks like I'd be ok for any future ones. I do everything from old school deep house through the chunkier side of minimal/Detroit and then through to about Drumcode-ish which is my terminus as far as heavy/hardness goes. A touch of Berlin if I want to get deliberately dark for a minute or two. That's what I like about techno, you can mix it up.

I'll leave you lot to it on this one, but hopefully I'll join in on some future ones. Can't wait to hear this one, sounds like it's gonna be a ripper.

Good luck to all of you, and good hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKBates View Post
    @TopangaS2K

I'll do a battle with you. I'm not sure if I can make a deadline by this weekend, but if we could make it by next weekend and you want to start one up, let me know!
    I'm in! Next Sunday would be ideal since work is a bit crazy right now. Can we also stick to the more Drumcode-ish sounding stuff for the battle?

Let me know your thoughts.

baaah! Wasn't able to record my set over the weekend. Will try tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by TopangaS2k View Post
    I'm in! Next Sunday would be ideal since work is a bit crazy right now. Can we also stick to the more Drumcode-ish sounding stuff for the battle?

Let me know your thoughts.
    Sounds good! we could do that. Sorry for such a late reply but if you're still in, I'm down. I MAY need a few more days though. I have been busy over the past few days with work and such. I would say Monday the latest though because I think I have Sunday free to put one today, just might night be until Sunday night or like 1 AM Monday morning. Let me know brother!

@andymunro

Are you still in? My sets recorded, just waiting on you. Send me a link to the file when you're done and I'll post the battle. BTW, I went over by a minute so dont stress the 30 rule, just get it around there.

@Jon - I'll put up the battle for this one since it's just 1x1
    Last edited by Rek_Aviles; 03-06-2016 at 01:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rek_Aviles View Post
    I am with you on this one... Been waiting to hear back on the 2nd round production thread =P -.-