Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Underground techno anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Rek_Aviles View Post
    I try not to follow any specific labels but that's a good way to narrow the style of techno im talking about.

And I didn't know about 50weapons shutting down. Shame, that was a good label.
    Sorry, I know what you mean. Just trying to make sure we were on the correct page with techno. Most of my stuff is of more recent years.

And yes 50W shut down. I went to there final show two weeks ago in Brooklyn. Pretty sad.

Anyways, if the spot is still open I'm in. Deadline is still 2/28?

Quote Originally Posted by MrKBates View Post
    Sorry, I know what you mean. Just trying to make sure we were on the correct page with techno. Most of my stuff is of more recent years.

And yes 50W shut down. I went to there final show two weeks ago in Brooklyn. Pretty sad.

Anyways, if the spot is still open I'm in. Deadline is still 2/28?
    In BK?!? that must've been a great night. Nice!

As for the battle, you're in but im trying to get a list of ppl who are in - we need to split this into multiple battles. Very hard to get listeners to vote on a 3+ set battle; too much time to invest.

Quote Originally Posted by Rek_Aviles View Post
    In BK?!? that must've been a great night. Nice!

As for the battle, you're in but im trying to get a list of ppl who are in - we need to split this into multiple battles. Very hard to get listeners to vote on a 3+ set battle; too much time to invest.
    Yes it was! Over at output. Felt lucky that they had their last show in the states and close to me. My first and last 50W show unfortunately.

But back to the battle. i get what you're saying. Let me know if the deadline is still remains the same or if its going to be pushed back. I don't have a problem with the 2/28 due date, but having more time doesn't hurt me of course haha

Ok, who's still in this? I'll just do a one on one with the next person to post - no trolls plz

Rules:

30 mins (35 min max)
    Any equipment
    No post production effects or editing
    Due date: 2/28

I am and I still should be good for this dead line at the moment.

The only thing that would change is I might need a few extra days if I end up going to Bahrain for the weekend, because I've just got back from the UK.
    * Follow me on Twitter * My latest mixes on Soundcloud / Hear This * All downloads on Hulkshare *
    andymunro.blogspot.co.uk for my tracklistings and links to my 320k mp3 downloads

Cool. no pressure on my end, I just need a reason to get off my arse and record a mix.

I'm good with what date you want to sent it to, or we can keep the current and if you need a few days, just post on here.

Nice one. Let's keep the current date, because It's only 20% chance of me going away at the moment.
    * Follow me on Twitter * My latest mixes on Soundcloud / Hear This * All downloads on Hulkshare *
    andymunro.blogspot.co.uk for my tracklistings and links to my 320k mp3 downloads

Id love to jump in on this if possible!

@TopangaS2k

I'm keeping this battle one on one for but if someone else posts up in here, I suggest starting another techno battle with that person. If you do, i'll definitely vote on yours and I would ask you do the same to ours.

If no one chimes in, we can get another battle going after this one is done.

Sounds good man! Haven't done a battle on here since 2011 and I'm getting that itch again. lol

I will definitely listen/vote on this one! Good luck gents.